Friday, August 25, 2006

My Big Day!!!



Yeah it’s my birthday…!!! I’m glad to have groups of friends celebrate with me. One of the memorable celebrations is my Sepang trip with my fellow colleagues. Driving in 3 MyVi, it took us around 1 hour to reach Tanjung Sepat, Sepang. Our beloved tour guide brought us to a nice beach. Wow!! Growing in a small town near to the beach, I do miss the beach a lot. Unfortunately I didn’t bring my camera along, thus miss the opportunities to take photos of the beautiful scenes. Here I ‘borrow’ some of the photos taken by wAntAn:


After a short tour to the beach, we went to the seafood restaurant which is near to the Lovers’ Bridge.

Lovers' Bridge

This is the most beautiful sunset I’ve ever seen.


Ocen Seafood Restaurant


Thanks to MoonCake for treating us LOBSTER!!

No comments: