Friday, August 25, 2006

Lantern Exhibition

It has been months since my last update on this blog. Being reminded for several times and I kept on giving excuses that I was busy… busy for nothing!! Sorry for the long waiting. :P Two months ago, on 22 June, I went to visit a Lantern Exhibition which was held in Bukit Jalil. It’s bigger than what I expected. Some of the lanterns are very nice and amazing. Here are some of the photos being taken:


This is the most amazing lantern in the exhibition! A dragon which made of traditional chinaware.

A zoom-in view of the dragon...


Proud of Malaysian - Twin Towers!!

A zoom-in view of the twin towers... It's actually made of small bottles!!

2008 Olympic in Beijing!



It looks like real!!

It only costs me RM 5 for the entrance fee. Worth visiting!!

No comments: