Friday, August 25, 2006

It's my last day being here...

Finally it’s my last day in my current company. Have been waiting for almost 2 months and eventually here it comes!!! I keep asking myself, what have I learnt from this project? Well, perhaps I’ve learnt how important a good project management is, as well as a well-design system. Most of the developers will feel annoyed, upset, demotivated, and uncommitted when working on a badly design system with messy, dirty and unnecessary codes. The condition worsened if the project is not well planned. These are also the main reasons that I chose to leave this project, despite of all the attractive packages being offered.

Feel released, and joyful, but at the same time, a bit reluctant to say good-bye to my fellow colleagues. The greatest thing I gained from here is the friendship build among us. Perhaps it’s the tough situation, tones of complaints and some of the events being organized which tied us together. Of course I won’t forget of the great contribution from our great developers who had written LTK which bring us much more closely to each others. We laugh, we cry, we complain, we discuss, and we play here… it’s the place of sharing!

For sure I’ll miss all of you... May God bless you all! Cheers!!!

No comments: