Thursday, October 26, 2006

tEam bUilding, PD (Part III) - F1 Go-Kart


We had Go-Kart in the following morning. After a nice breakfast, we started our racing game!! We were arranged in 2 teams. Each team member was first be given a lap around the race track to familiarize ourselves with the go kart and also the layout of the track. Then we raced for 3 laps before changing drivers, but before the change of first 3 drivers, we must first solve a jigsaw puzzle before the next drivers drives off.
One funny thing is that each of us had to wear a shower cap provided by the resort due to hygiene purpose when wearing the safety helmet. All of us looks funny when wearing that. Hahaha...



The track length is 400m.

My turn!! ^-^V

**Cheese**


3 comments:

jOeY said...

ar?? I don't get what u mean... :P

Dragon City said...

joey; what the comment that u delete??

jOeY said...

urfriend, you are just too addicted to Initial D. =)

dragon city, I didn't delete any of them. Not me not me...