Monday, June 12, 2006

My car was coming!!


Yes, I'm talking about my first car, my very first car. After waiting for 5 months, finally I managed to collect my car on 20th May. I have heard of few complaints from my friends' friend about some minor defects on their new MyVi. A little bit worrying that same things will happen, I carefully checked thru my car and found 2 line scratches on my dashboard. I was unhappy and complaint to the staff, but they claimed that nothing much they can do, except for taking the photos of the scratches and asking for a witness, then complaining to Perodua. I wonder what action will Peroda take??!!


Found that the sound from gear box is a bit loud, and the car is slightly under power when climbing hill. The fuel consumption with 1.3 Auto Premium is a bit high, as I can only manage to drive for about 360km with RM50 petrol,ie approximately13.85km/liter. Well, perhaps all these are due to the new engine.

Anyway, no regret of buying Myvi!! ^-^V

1 comment:

jOeY said...

Yeah!! Of course my baby is the best!! :D