Sunday, June 04, 2006

LonG-awAiting IPOH TriP

One of my colleagues had been talking about organizing a trip to his home-town, Ipoh since last year. Finally this long-awaiting trip becomes a reality on 13th May. Special thanks to MoonCake, our co-organizer. ^-^

Departing from KL at 7am, we reached the famous Foh San Dim Sum, Ipoh at around 8:30am. The restaurant was already packed with people and we had to wait for the empty table. I did enjoy the dim sum very much as they have a lot of choices and most of them are quite tasty.

After the breakfast, our next destination is Kek Lok Cave.

Nice view inside the cave. We did visit few other caves but I can't remember their names. :P

Nice and famous Ipoh White Coffee!!!

A visit to Taiping Lake. Photo was taken with few of my colleagues. Leng mou? :P

2 comments:

Thai Hau said...

why dun hv my photo geh?

jOeY said...

Got wat. C carefully in the 1st pic. Hahahha... ^-^